5.27.2009

The sounds - Painted by numbers

Could I act like you, and put a smile on my face Not even for a second, would I lie to myself Too many things are missing, and there's a tear in my eye It's not a question or an answer, but it will change your mind We'll be the same tomorrow 'Cause we all been painted by numbers We're dancin' as we borrow You said it was love I said I'd like you to be mine I couldn't act like you, but I can love like you do Between us there is something, I can't explain it to you. We'll be the same tomorrow 'Cause we all been painted by numbers We're dancin' as we borrow You said it was love I got what I need to get by We'll be the same tomorrow 'Cause we all been painted by numbers We're dancin' as we borrow You said it was love I said I'd like you to be mine We'll be the same tomorrow 'Cause we all been painted by numbers We're dancin' as we borrow Sing a song for sorrow 'Cause we all been painted by numbers We're dancin' as we borrow You said it was love I got what I need to get by.

No hay comentarios.: